The purpose of Learnerships section is to guide stakeholders, providers, employers and employee representatives, on how to establish, design, and implement learnerships and skills programmes in the ETDP SETA.
The section provides general understanding of the processes involved in the development and implementation of Learnerships.
- Mission and Vision of learnerships and skills programmes
- What are Learnerships
- Existing workplace-based routes to a qualification
- Outcomes of learnerships
- Components of learnerships
- The process of establishing a learnership
- What is quality assurance?
- Skills Programmes
- ETDP SETA funding policy
- ETDP SETA criteria
- Roles of critical role-players
- SETA support