SAQA ID Number: 101321
NQF Level: 5
Registration Start Date: 2017-07-28
Registration End Date: 2020-07-28
Last Enrolment Date: 2021-07-28
Last Achievement Date: 2024-07-28
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Learning and Development Practitioner.
A Learning and Development Practitioner plans, writes learning objectives, selects and adapts learning resources required for the delivery of learning interventions, and facilitates learning in an occupational context.
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Co-ordinate learning within an occupational context.
- Establish and refine learning and development needs within occupational contexts.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement occupationally relevant learning and development interventions.
- Facilitate learning in a variety of occupational contexts.
- Evaluate the impact of learning and development interventions within an occupational context.
Further details about this occupational qualification are accessible by clicking on the following link from the SAQA website: