Notice to all ETD constituent employers on the extension for the submission of 2020/21 Annexure 2 WSPR.
Based on President Cyril Ramaphosa’s announcement of national lockdown of twenty-one (21) days from midnight of the 26th of March 2020 and Department of Higher Education and Training’s COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures for SETAs, the ETDP SETA has taken a decision to provide for a ‘blanket extension’ to all the ETD employers for the purposes of 2020/21 Annexure 2 WSPR submissions.
This means that all ETD employers can submit their WSPR on or before the 31 May 2020 midnight. The implication of this is that employers will no longer be required to apply individually for extension. Whilst this provides relief for employers under the current circumstances, employers are encouraged not to leave their submissions too close to the due date as there will be no other extension provided beyond the 31 May 2020.
In carrying out its mandate, the ETDP SETA encourages all employers that fall within the scope of the ETD sector to raise the skills levels of their employees.
In order for the submitted WSPRs to be processed for Mandatory Grant payments, the following criteria should be met:
- WSPR forms must be signed by the organisation’s designated signatories
- WSPR forms will only be accessible to the registered and approved Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs) through the Indicium system, if not registered please visit our website: http://www.etdpseta.org.za/education/
- WSPR forms can only be submitted through the Indicium System
- WSPR forms to be used must only be those that are downloaded from the current Indicium System
- ATR forms must be completed using the OFO Codes 2017 version
- WSP forms must be completed using the OFO Codes 2019 version
- All mandatory fields of the form must be completed in full.
The WSPR excel forms and related documents can be downloaded from the Indicium System through the link: http://indicium.etdpseta.org.za/Account/Login.aspx
Please ensure that you access and complete the correct WSPR form relating to your organisation based on the following:
- Public WSPR form
- Provincial Department of Education (PDE) form only
- Private WSPR form
- Small levy WSPR form (including non-levy organisations)
For more information regarding submissions, contact your nearest provincial office:
Head Office: 011 372 3309 - RefilweN@etdpseta.org.za
Eastern Cape: (043) 726 8314 - NoluvuyoS@etdpseta.org.za / SydneyM@etdpseta.org.za
Free State: (051) 430 5072 - TebohoM@etdpseta.org.za / SelinaM@etdpseta.org.za
Gauteng: (011) 403 1301/2/3/6 - GerrardF@etdpseta.org.za / VasuN@etdpseta.org.za
KwaZulu-Natal: (031) 304 5930/2 - KhutsoM@etdpseta.org.za / GillianL@etdpseta.org.za
Limpopo: (015) 295 9303/04/12 - IsaiaM@etdpseta.org.za / MakhuduT@etdpseta.org.za
Mpumalanga: (087) 352 7108 - NtombiM@etdpseta.org.za / DavidN@etdpseta.org.za
Northern Cape: (053) 832 0051/2 - RamaK@etdpseta.org.za / DavidG@etdpseta.org.za
North West: (018) 294 5280 - NdumiN@etdpseta.org.za / AniraK@etdpseta.org.za
Western Cape: (021) 946 4022 - FikileM@etdpseta.org.za / RakhetsiR@etdpseta.org.za
For more information regarding 2019 OFO Codes, follow the link: http://www.dhet.gov.za/SitePages/SkillsDevelopmentNew.aspx