Reminder to submit Work Skills Plans and Reports (WSPRs) by 04 May 2018
The Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA) mandate is to promote and facilitate skills development in the Education, Training and Development (ETD) sector.
In carrying out its mandate, the ETDP SETA encourages all employers that fall within the scope of the ETD sector to raise the skills levels of their employees.
In order for the submitted WSPRs to be processed for Mandatory Grant payments, the following criteria should be met:
- WSPR forms must be signed by the organisation’s designated signatories
- WSPR forms must be submitted on or before 04 May 2018. No late submissions will be accepted by the SETA
- Any applications for extension must reach the SETA on or before 30th March 2018
- WSPR forms will only be accessible to the registered and approved Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs) through the Indicium system, if not registered please click here to register
- WSPR forms can only be submitted through the Indicium System
- WSPR forms to be used must only be those that are downloaded from the current Indicium System
- ATR forms must be completed using the OFO Codes 2015 version
- WSP forms must be completed using the OFO Codes 2017 version
- All mandatory fields of the form must be completed in full.
The WSPR excel forms and related documents can be downloaded from the Indicium System through the link below:
Please ensure that you access and complete the correct WSPR form relating to your organization based on the following:
- Public WSPR form
- Provincial Department of Education (PDE) form only
- Private WSPR form
- Small levy WSPR form (including non-levy organisations)
For more information regarding submissions, click here for ETDP SETA contact details.
For more information regarding 2017 OFO Codes, click here.